Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Noisetrade and ABC Books

I am in a state of euphoria right now- perfectly legal, I promise. (:  Sipping a pamplemousse La Croix and listening to some Christmas music that I downloaded from Noisetrade. I especially like this one. Have you heard of noisetrade? It is a place where you can legally download music from established and upstart musicians. Free. I love bargains, but it is even better when it is FREE! If you have the means and desire, you have the option to tip the musician after you have downloaded the album. So easy, no fuss, I love it! I play music in my classroom all the time and this is a great way to mix it up a bit. We used to listen to Pandora, but our district blocked it because it sucked the bandwidth pretty bad. Noisetrade is an option that keeps everyone happy! Give it a try and let me know what your new favorites are!

Another thing that adds to my bliss is the ABC book that my class is going to be working on in about 10 minutes. We have been planning and pre-writing before we finish the final product and they are turning out so cute! The students are assigned letters for the alphabet and have to think up words that start with that letter- that somehow can be fanangled to pertain to Christmas. They write a sentence using that word and then illustrate their sentence. This is a perfect project for writing centers or those days right before Christmas Break. I finished the template and it is up on TPT. I love it! Hope you enjoy and find something to make yourself euphoric today!

Happy 12-12-12!!!

Love and Teaching,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment