Thursday, December 6, 2012

Go scrabble? Or Scrabble fish? How about 3,2,1, Action!

Hellllooooooooo out there!
I don't know about your neighborhood, but things are starting to get chilly and festive here in the great state of South Cackilacky!

The Grinch has found his rightful spot outside my door, the Christmas lights are hung on the Promethean Board with care and little bits of paper are everywhere! (snowflake attemtps) We are definitely getting into the spirit of things! What are you doing in your classroom to get ready for the holidays? Are you able to celebrate at your school? Luckily, we are some traditional folk out this way, and no one has tried to mess with Christmas, yet. Lord help them if they do!

Anyway, taking a little side-step here, I wanted to talk business for a second (grade).  I am having a sale! If you have ever been to my TPT store, you know that things are pretty reasonably priced anyway (I am a teacher- I know how little much you make!) Anyhoo, to share my festive spirit with you, all of the items in my store will be 10% off tomorrow through Monday. I have some pretty cool folder games in there and just put up a neato scrabble/ go fishy game to practice spelling words that end in -tion.  You can go here to look at it.

Show and Tell time!
 Doesn't that look like something your students would enjoy? I hope mine do...have not tried it yet, lol!

Also, I am working on some holiday-themed reading comprehension skills flipcharts. Here is the first installment:

Well, that is all for now. I am still trying to figure out the whole linky party thingy. I really want to host one soon. Be sure to leave some comments and let me know how your December is going!

Toodles,
Ashley

1 comment:

  1. I just noticed the typo on the preview page for the game...bummer! Guess I know what I will be doing tonight!

    ReplyDelete