Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday Offerings and One big helping of Thanksgiving Cheer!


Don't you love the new look? A big thanks to Alicia at Dreamlike Magic for getting this up for me! It was very reasonably priced too! Scroll down to the bottom of this page for a link to her very colorful website!

Alright, I have been working away most of the morning trying to get all of my lesson plans and reading centers done for this week. I think we are somewhere near finished (if there is such thing!) We did the whole "write what you are thankful for on the turkey feathers" thing last week, and I wanted something with a little more *meat* (cough-pun intended!) for this week I have three centers in this document- writing, reading and spelling. I really like how they turned out! So guess what? To wish you thanksgiving cheer and thank you for dropping by, they are yours for the taking! Click the photos below to claim them for yourself.
Here's a peak of whats inside:
Sometime today or tomorrow, I am going to attempt to host my very first LINKY PARTY!!!! Most veteran bloggers and blog followers know what that is, but for the newbies, which I still consider myself as, here is my best definition:

Linky Party: noun- a blog post where blogger friends post their latest and greatest into one place for all to view. The theme of the part is: November Show and Tell. More details coming soon!

Have a restful Sunday!

Ashley

5 comments:

  1. I am your newest follower!

    Christina :)
    Check out my blog!
    Apples, Books, and Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! I definitely will!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and started following! Looks like you have some great stuff!


    Ms. Cranfill's Class

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out my blog for all the details

    Christina :)
    Check out my blog!
    Apples, Books, and Crayons

    ReplyDelete