Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Welcome to our BRAND NEW location!

Good evening to all of my friends in blogland!

I am so excited that you found me! Some of you may have followed me in my old location at wordpress, but I realized that if I wanted to customize and make it look really snazzy, I needed to move over to blogspot. I am a super visual person, and if doesn't look pretty, why bother? Well anyway, we have had CogAt and ITBS testing the last couple of weeks in my grade level and boring test time is the perfect time for me to think (finally, some QUIET!!! lol). My wheels have been spinning and I have some great ideas about the holidays and what not that I can't wait to share!

However, I want to give you something that you can use right now. I got an email yesterday from here. It is a program called Adventure to Fitness.  My students needed to release a little steam after testing yesterday, so I decided to pull it up. It is a history lesson/ exercise video all rolled into one! The kids LOVED it and have been begging me ever since then to do it again. There are a dozen or so different episodes and it is all free. Go check it out and see how you can work it into your lessons. Did I mention that it is FREE to public schools? Love it! Let me know if you use it and what you think!


Happy Teaching and be sure to check back next week for our new look and our first giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment